Logo design and brand collateral for Piece Collectors, an online and physical shop based in Melbourne that creates and finds unique interior products and accessories from Latin America.
The identity expresses a relaxed hand made style, clean but not stale. It embraces the beauty of the non-perfection.
90% women, 10% men. -30-50 years old
-Lovers of textiles and handmade pieces -Travellers, modern gypsies, global citizens.
-Sustainability focused, interested in ethical practices and the environment -Female shoppers who like to spend money on pretty things
Target group characteristics:
-Trendsetter amongst their network of friends
- Has a personal style - not led by trends - Appreciates the quality
- Cares for the environment
- Tertiary educated
- Married, defacto
- Homeowner/renting a midrange place
- Visits art galleries
- Reads the weekend paper + Vogue Living
- Architecture and interiors
-All forms of design
- Loves to read biographies and thought p